Monday, January 11, 2010

In the Beginning...

After driving everyone crazy with multiple random postings on Facebook, a few suggested I start a blog. So,in an effort to not run all of my friends off,here we go...

As a stay-at-home mom of a teen and pre-schooler, wife and business co-owner, I stay as busy as any other average 21st century Domestic Goddess and Ruler of the World. To stay sane, I try to pay attention to the small funny details of this life that we all share.

I will attempt to post the escapades of our lives. I don't consider it particularly exciting, but every day takes us on a new ride. I like to find humor through my children, and they certainly provide plenty of fodder.

Life is an unexpected, wonderful adventure....I hope you will be able to relate, commiserate and laugh with me.

(It could be a scary thing for me to type what goes on in my head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment